If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Review: Crane (Lost Valkyries MC #1) by Esther E. Schmidt


I admit it, I tease and torment Esther about when is the next book coming? Feed my addiction I tell her! I’ve read all the books! I.WANT.MORE! She is so patient with my demands and general lunacy and reminds me oh so gently (sarcasm, yeah?) there are some work to be done before she can release another. HA! I’m starting to think she secretly is holding out on us! She whips out this quickie on us and keeps us on the hook! Does she not realize this just will get me to bug her even more? Come on now, I know I’m not the only one! #EliteFanGirlFreaksUnite

With all that humor and teasing aside, onto my review! If you’re a fanatic of her work like a good portion of us you know she is a master storyteller when it comes to her insta love books, dark romance, and MC books. But when she throws all three into one, it's a shock! OH man but what a good shock!

Crane lives by the code of the brotherhood, even though he’s a bit of a nomad. He fights for them, he fights for himself, he does his job well and he plays by his own rules. Those rules can be changed at any moment and they do in the moment he meets Faya. She’s a mark he’s supposed to take out so she won’t testify. But he’s drawn to her and there’s something about her that makes him change more than just those rules.

Faya has lived a life on the wrong side. She knows that eventually everything catches up to you. She’s a fighter though and she’ll fight until she has nothing left in her. She meets Crane and accepts her fate. But what is her fate with him? What does she do now and how does she choose to fight?

This is a super quickie full of angst, dark and dirty reality and the best kind of insta love….raw and hot! Esther never fails to impress me with her abilities to spin a good story. She’s an author you need to catch up with and watch for! 






Author Website: Esther E. Schmidt


Good Reads: Esther E. Schmidt







Where can you find me?
*
In my corner of course!
*
Email: bookishnerd4life@gmail.com or superrainpolly@gmail.com
*
Facebook: Shani Kenny
*
*
Twitter: @BookishShani_K

No comments:

Post a Comment