If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

New Release! Edge (Rugged Skulls MC #6) by Amy Davies

 





*• . , , . • *
L I V E
Edge: Rugged Skulls MC #6
Author: Amy Davies
Cover design: Designs by Dana Leah
Photographer: CJC photography/ Christopher John
•Edge
Being the Sargent-at-Arms of the Rugged Skulls MC, I’m always on guard, making sure my club is safe. Keeping my people safe is what I live for, and that includes me taking on my nephew when my brother messed up. It also goes as far as letting go of the one woman who owns my heart and letting her live her life. But now, she is coming home, and she will know what it’s like to be owned by me. When I officially call dibs.
•Synclare
My time living in college and away from home has come to an end. Now, I’m home and running the family business with my father and brother, like it always was meant to be. My one problem is that there is a certain man who wants me as his, but I need to keep my wits about me, because I know that I will fall hard and heavy for him. He hurt me once, and he can do it again.
But I’m not that naive little girl he hurt. Now, I am a feisty woman who can grab him by the balls and keep him on his toes for once. Keeping him at arm’s length is what I need to do, but I know he will try to push passed the boundaries.
Bring on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment