If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review: "The Fart Book: Whiff it, Sniff it, Lay it, Rip it! " By J.B. O'Neil




(Links after the review!)


As parents, we hear it all. We’re immune to everything gross our children do and say. I’m just kidding! Yeah right! As a Mom of 3 kids, I have seen it all and heard it all. Am I immune? Heck no! In fact, some might say I’m more of a kid than they are when it comes to stuff like this. Yes, I really do think somewhere inside my soul is an 8 year old that is playing hide and seek.

My son looked at me like I was nuts for reading this the other night. I can’t imagine why, since he laughs the hardest about butt trumpets and gas attacks in our family! We actually ended up reading it together and laughed hysterically. If you love a good side of humor and need something light to read, then snag this one up.

It is a cute and fun read with some really creative alternate names to the overly used typical words for flatulence. Names like “Toilet Tunes”, “Sputter” and the epic, “Explosion”. Who knew that in all of my 38 years I’d been calling them the wrong things! No, I wasn’t squishing frogs like my mom used to say. I was trying to make use of my trumpet and maybe that really wasn’t rotten eggs I smelled when passing by my brother?

It really is a cute and funny book. The stories and illustrations are very creative and would make anyone with an open mind giggle. Or at the very least, giggle in private with a few tap, tap taps on the end!

5 out of 5 stars!

Authors Amazon Page: J.B. O'neil

Authors GoodReads Page: J.B. O'neil

My GoodReads Review HERE

My Amazon Review HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment