If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Author Spotlight Weekend: S.H. Richardson


Happy Friday my friends!!!!! I thought I would bring back the Author Spotlight event to my blog. Now that I'm better organized and the kids are back in school soon, I can do a lot more.

There will be giveaways, teasers, reviews, Q and A's and whatever else I can come with! So make sure you stay tuned and follow me on social media!

Author Spotlight Weekend: S.H. Richardson

This week I chose S.H. Richardson to spotlight! I originally found about her book "The Junkyard Boys" through a friend. Alora Kate made the cover for the book and it looked HOT! After reading the blurb, I snagged it up and immediately felt a connection with the characters. That's one of my favorite things about reading in fact. I actually am looking very forward to reading the book again before the release of the next installment.

Trust me when I say you really, REALLY need to check out the first book! Go on, go get it! You can buy it HERE today!

Shine a little bit of sunshine on her day by stopping by her fan page and/or group and leave some love! She needs a giggle or five, so leave her a silly joke while you’re there! I challenge you to find the cheesiest joke you can and add it to her fan page! :) Tell her I sent ya!


Check out some of the teasers from The Junkyard Boys!





Synopsis:


Range Reardon
Filth, dirt, and hunger. That was my life before I stumbled across a junkyard with a closed sign out front when I was twelve years old. Born the son of a drunk and left to fend for myself, I was lost until I was found. Buck Calhoun was an ex-biker struggling with his own demons from his past. He didn’t want me, but I needed him. My persistence paid off and I became one of his junkyard boys. He taught me how to be a man, how to fight, how to survive. He became my mentor, my friend, and my father. He gave us all he could until he had nothing else to offer.

Clover Benjamin
A black sheep, an outcast, and a joke. I don’t fit into my perfect family. They’re a bevy of beauties with outgoing personalities and bubbly personas. I on the other hand, don’t look like them, speak like them, or act like them, but I’ll always be me. I spend my evenings watching classic television while working towards buying my own car. I’m boring. I don’t date, nor do I socialize. That all changes when a sexy Adonis saves me from certain death at the hands of a mutant insect. His masculine beauty takes my breath away, but I know I’ll bore him. The only problem is, he won’t take no for an answer.

New-found love is tested and all hell breaks loose when a stranger from Buck’s past brings danger to the junkyard, threatening the only home they’ve ever known.




Check out what the fans are saying!


Kindle Customer: It was a wonderful way to spend my day off. I laughed and I cried. Made my husband cook dinner so I could finish it. You will fall in love with these boys. The only problem was I didn't want it to end

Debbie L.: I loved the storyline of this book because it was different than other books I had been reading.I was intrigued with the characters, Range and Clover.I'm so glad I read this book because it was amazing.Colorful characters ,that pop out of the page's.These characters want their story read.

Tanya G.: OMG SH Richardson makes junkyard boys HOT,HOT, HOT :) I honestly didn't know to expect when I purchased this read..I'm telling you now Could Not Put Down!! Ok we meet Range and Clover...Range is an alpha man who's had a rough life..then he meets Clover who's awkward. .together they are AMAZING

Kelly with Sugar Shack: Everything in the book worked! Range and Clover were amazing, their chemistry was perfection. The storyline was unique and kept me turning pages as fast as I could! The secondary characters also brought something to the table. All around The Junkyard Boys was the perfect mixture of everything I look for in a great read!!

Excited for the sequel? ME TOO!!!!



While helping Sebastian grieve the loss of the only father figure he’s ever known, Ashley catches the eye of an evil deviant hell bent on having her for himself. With the lives of their women at stake, Sebastian and the other Junkyard Boys, set aside their differences and fight together to save the women they love.




Make sure you check out all the possible ways you can keep up with S.H. Richardson’s new releases, The Junkyard Boys, Giveaways, and more! 


Help by pledging support on Thunderclap! (It’s free, promotion via social media)

Sign up for the media blitz and/or ARC by Kyle’s PR!

Find S.H. Richardson all across the web!

My Review of The Junkyard Boys

Follow S.H. Richardson on Amazon

Find S.H. Richardson on Facebook

Follow S.H. Richardson on Goodreads

Join the Junkyard Gang Group on Facebook

Stop by and show her some love! 




Where can you find me?
*
In my corner of course!
*
Email: bookishnerd4life@gmail.com or superrainpolly@gmail.com
*
Facebook: Shani Kenny
*
*
Twitter: @BookishShani_K

No comments:

Post a Comment