If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Spotlight Author Weekend: S.H. Richardson - Q and A!




If you're not familiar with S.H. or her work, then what are you waiting for? She's created a kick-ass series that is enough to make you swoon, sweat, cry, yell, laugh and a few awwww moments!



The Scrapyard Man is releasing very soon and is the second in her Junkyard Boys series. Check out the links after the Q and A to find out how to connect, shop and find some fun!

Shani K. * If you were a super hero what would be your special power?

S.H. * Immortality


Shani K. * What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

S.H. *  Not a damn thing. Tell me a joke. This is where I challenge YOU all to go leave a joke or silly moment in her group or fan page! Tell her I sent you! ;)


Shani K. * I have to say I love the Junkyard Boys Series! I'm excited about the next book. How many do you have planned? Any spin-offs?

S.H. *  My guess is four for the original boys and then a MC spin off with Buck's old crew, and Craze of course.


Shani K. * How do you find inspiration for your story telling?

S.H. *   I'm enjoying the ride and that's all the inspiration I need.


Shani K. * What would the title of your autobiography be?

S.H. * The Old Bitch


Shani K. * Do you have a particular way you like to work? Like for me, I have to have chips or popcorn, pens, and notebooks nearby.

S.H. *  Sadly, I'm a smoker so that usually happens. I have a home office where I do all of my writing and it has all my necessities.


Shani K. * What would you say is the biggest inspiration for your writing?

S.H. * The overwhelming response from the fans, it's amazing!


Shani K. * Almost done! I promise! :) Are any of your characters in your books inspired by any "real life" people?

S.H. * Yes, all of them.


Shani K. * If Junkyard Boys was made into a movie series who would play - Range, Clover, Sebastian and Ashley?

S.H. *  The entire cast of The Vampire Diaries.


Shani K. * What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

S.H. *  Not a damn thing I could use a good laugh. ***Challenge ya'll again!****


Shani K. * Thank you so much for supporting me and participating! You are such a rockstar! I adore you to pieces! Anything else you'd like to say to your fans?

S.H. *  Thank you so much for your support. I love you all.


´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ Connect with S.H. Richardson ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Help by pledging support on Thunderclap! (It’s free, promotion via social media)

Sign up for the media blitz and/or ARC by Kyle’s PR!

Find S.H. Richardson all across the web!

My Review of The Junkyard Boys

Follow S.H. Richardson on Amazon

Find S.H. Richardson on Facebook

Follow S.H. Richardson on Goodreads

Join the Junkyard Gang Group on Facebook

Stop by and show her some love!





´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ Where can you find me? ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
*
In my corner of course!
*
Email: bookishnerd4life@gmail.com or superrainpolly@gmail.com
*
Facebook: Shani Kenny
*
*
Twitter: @BookishShani_K

No comments:

Post a Comment