If at any time an author can bring out emotions in a reader, they are a success. If they can draw in a reader to feel engaged in the journey of their new book friends, they earn more respect. If an author can leave a reader feeling intrigued, inspired, and even offer healing, they’ve gained a bibliophile fanatic for life. - Shani K. - The Chronicles of an Abibliophobiac.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Spotlight Author Weekend: Alora Kate



´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Spotlight Author Weekend: Alora Kate

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.


In the last year I’ve really explored social media as a reader and blogger. I’ve always been an abibliophobiac, but I never really thought to interact online with all the wonderful people in this entertaining community. I’ve had a creative focus on something else I’ve done for a long time and my time was spent with that. But now? HA! Now, it’s my focus and my job in some respects. In that time I’ve met some of the best people I know, authors, readers, bloggers alike. That’s one of the awesome things about the community, the connections and introductions you can make. I met Alora through Brooklyn Taylor and we hit it off. I had snagged up one of her sets (The Seasons Series) and instantly fell in love with the characters she created. We started chatting a lot and it’s been fun getting to know her and share our love of creativity and family. I’m proud to say I’ve no read every single one of her books! You should to! Yes, seriously! In fact, start with her new release, The Price We Pay. You can find my review of it HERE


Check out this teaser!


unnamed.jpg


´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Synopsis:

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.


Jaxon and Latch, two undercover agents, are determined to bring down an infamous MC club known for sex trafficking, drugs, and violence. When strangers are a potential threat, they find their safe house quickly filling up. Things get crowded when three women and a man occupy the same house with Jaxon and Latch, and when a woman from the house is kidnapped, all bets are off. The lives of thirteen people intertwine in ways none of them would ever imagine, and life will never return to what it once was.

Dangerous situations wait for everyone involved.

Who will live, and who will pay the ultimate price?

Recommend 18+

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Reviewers Love It!

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

Bo Y: it’s well written and will make you feel that it is actually the best way to write the plot. it will keep you up all night wanting to know what happens next. The twist and turn of events makes me grip my phone so bad I’m surprised it doesn’t break into pieces.

Jewel E. Ann -Author: This is the perfect book for readers who like multiple stories intertwined into one—stir in some romance, suspense, and a few WTH moments—and you have a great read!! Sexy and emotional!

Stephanie H.: I Floved how she put this book together and just made it flow! At no point did the story confuse or disappoint in any way, even with each character having their own personalities and life issues. I laughed, cried and fell in love with each character. The authors voice was incredibly strong, the main characters and supporting cast all in sync and working seamlessly to create this amazing, to-die-for book, HEA! You must read this novel or you will miss out on some great literature. This is the first book I’ve read of Alora Kate’s but will not be the last.

Hailee C.: The number 13 is always something people are weary of... Alora Kate is not one of those people! In this new, amazing read she not only has an amazing story line... BUT.... She has 13 of the best characters in this twisty, topsy turvy, unexpected book! I have fallen in love with all of Alora Kate's books and this is another notch in her road to success! Mark this book and its new release date down! You wont want to miss this adventure!

Make sure you check out all of her other amazing works! Get your book shopping on and get some reading snacks to settle in for a binge reading weekend!


´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Check out her other books!

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.




´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´

Connect with Alora!

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

Authors Website: Alora Kate

Authors Amazon Page: Alora Kate

Authors GoodReads Page: Alora Kate

Authors Facebook Fan Page: Alora Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment